A blog about technical knowledge.

Breaking

Monday 15 January 2018

How to become a Social Media influencer


how-to-become-social-media-influencer-now


Do you want to know how to become famous on social media or how to become social media influencer. Hi, my name is Suraj Bhaskar and today I am going to share you how to become a social media influencer on any social media platform. So you must read this article now.


These days there's Facebook, there's Instagram, there's YouTube. There are social media everywhere. And you know what, they're full of crowded, everyone's already on them. So, how are you going to stand out, and become famous in this huge platform?
And I know, you would think like, "No, no, no I don't care to be famous." But yes, you do.
And it is overrated. I'm not that famous but enough people know about me.
If you want to be famous and become popular, you must try these strategies. So let’s get started:

Strategy #1 You have to be consistent


I don't know if you're producing content like blog posts, or videos or podcasts.
And I'm not talking about being consistent by like publishing one article a week or one video a week.

I'm talking about doing this for years and years consistently.

People like Gary Vaynerchuk, Seth Godin, Guy Kawasaki, Tim Ferriss.
They didn't build our brands overnight. They’ve been doing this a lot longer. So what it’s mean for you? You have to do this consistently.


Strategy #2 Use different media types

You can try video; you can try blogging, you can also try podcasting. But you have to be everywhere. Some people prefer videos; some people want to listen while they’re doing something, some people like to read because it's quicker and easier for them to digest.

Our needs to create different content types so you can reach and appeal to everyone.

Strategy #3: Engage with your community

When someone leaves a comment for you, you must respond. When you respond to people they also engage with you. That's how I engage with other people. It helps to build a brand and people know about you. If you don't care about other people and you're not going to help them out, don't expect to build a brand and a community of people willing to follow you, so you must care of them also.
It's all about reciprocating.
I genuinely enjoy helping other people, and you should also.
If you don't enjoy what you're doing, and you don't care for others, then don't do it. Don't be that fake person, truly care about what you're doing. It matters because it shows in the quality of your work.
When I respond to someone and they say thanks, of course, I'm going to respond back, with a short comment like thanks.
But I still respond to let them know I'm here, listening to them. But when they ask a detailed question, I'm here with the detailed response. Why?
Because short response shows I don't care, and it won't help them. Care, and engage and respond.

Strategy #4 Meet more people

The last tip I have for you is meet people and try to connect as many as possible. More people know about you, you will become famous.

Meet People in Person

You can also watch this video provided by Neil Patel.



I hope this guide would be helpful for you. If you have any question about how to become a social media influencer, please let’s know in the comment section below.

And also if you found this article helpful and useful, share this post with your friends and family. Good bye.

6 comments:

  1. Social media platforms offer endless options to acquire fame. I will be glad if you could check on more information from an article I wrote via the link below:
    https://www.makeoverarena.com/sefan-ru-apps-videos-game-free-downloads/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you have got a great readers’ base already!

    https://mstwotoes.com/o2tvseries-o2tvseries-download-free-o2tv-movies-download/

    https://mstwotoes.com/tfpdl-movie-tfpdl-free-movies-download-tfpdl-com-movie-category/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cod This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    ReplyDelete